A typical In-Dealership Consulting exercise consists of the following components:
Fusion Performance Consulting’s approach to growing dealership profits hinges on our In-Dealership Consulting (IDC) Strategy.
In most dealer groups, Dealer Principles and General Managers often struggle to implement change when they return to the workplace. (why?)
In combination with the Ri-Focus™, the IDC provides Dealer Principals and General Managers with on-the-job coaching and consulting focussed on implementing the changes need to increase profit.
Fusion’s IDC supports dealers make that change by providing a systematic and practical approach to the following:
- Prioritising issues
- Developing action plans for those issues
- Providing tools and training where necessary
- Supporting the dealership through workplace visit, phone and online meetings
Our team of specialist consultants will work with your management team to improve business efficiencies and grow profit. We will provide the expertise in all key business areas, such as:
- Financial Management
- Parts, Service and Sales Operations
- Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)